- A signature piece for surfers since the 1960s, the Pendleton® Board Shirt will set off your look with timeless style whether you're on the beach or the trail.
- Signature Umatilla wool is named after Oregon's Umatilla County, home of Pendleton's Oregon mill and where Pendleton has been buying wool from local sheep ranchers for generations.
- Tall Fit.
- Umatilla virgin wool fabric is milled in the U.S.A.
- Midweight 10.1 oz plainweave fabrication transitions from standalone indoor to layered outdoor wear.
- Long sleeve, button-up shirt.
- Button-loop camp collar.
- Bias-cut button-flap chest pockets.
- Single-button adjustable cuffs.
- Straight back yoke with side pleats.
- Square bottom.
- Bronze Ombre is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1958.
- Charcoal/Red Large Ombre is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1959.
- Red/Black Ombre is vintage archival pattern that was first introduced in 1957.
- Body: 100% virgin wool;
Trim: 65% polyester, 35% cotton.
- Machine wash and tumble dry.
- Length: 31 in
- Chest Measurement: 46 in
- Sleeve Length: 36 in
- Product measurements were taken using size MT. Please note that measurements may vary by size.
View Zappos.com Glossary of Terms
Find something wrong in this description? Help us fix it! Report An Error
Show More Information »
« Show Less Information
Pendleton L/S Board Shirt (Tall) Blue/Green Original Surf Plaid -Free Shipping BOTH Ways